Defdealz

Defdealz Forum

Discussions

Discussions

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Pokemon Go Special Weekend Promo Code from Verizon Up (Verizon customers only)

THESE CODES ARE SELLING FOR $30-40 ON EBAY!!

Verizon Special Weekend May 2021

• If you use incense, Pokemon such as Sableye, Swirlix, Spritzee, Unown, and Eevee will be attracted to it. If you're lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Eevee! During this event, you will not be able to encounter a shiny Unown.
  • There will be a limited-time challenge during the event. You can complete this challenge until 23:59 on Sunday, May 30th.
  • Those who have a participation ticket can receive the following bonuses from May 29th (Sat) 11:00 to May 30th (Sun) 23:59: Doubled XP when catching Pokemon; Increased chance to become Lucky friends.
  • You'll have an increased chance of receiving a Lucky Pokémon when you complete a trade with a friend.

NOTE: Players must redeem the promo code before the event ends on Sunday, May 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time to gain access to the event. As a reminder, the event-exclusive Incense bonuses are only available from Saturday, May 29, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, so Trainers must redeem the promo code before 5:00 p.m. local time on that day to gain access to those bonuses.

Recent Posts

Recent forum posts
Official "I NEED XBOX LIVE 24/48H …like you know 100 bankers plan to be bad and it really matters and … Read More
Official "I NEED XBOX LIVE 24/48H …Haha Read More
Official "I NEED XBOX LIVE 24/48H … Quote from Terminatorr on June 6, 2021, 5:04 pm So eben Jason B … Read More
Official "I NEED XBOX LIVE 24/48H …I really need an Xbox man…? Read More
Does this work??Wanted to ask you if this works with the social login Read More